Searching for LinkedIn profile tips to make an impact on your account?
Social media platforms go in ebbs and flows of popularity. However, one underrated platform has grown year after year and appealed to every working man, woman and child. We’re talking about LinkedIn!
We jest about children on LinkedIn, BUT – students (high school & university) are LinkedIn’s fastest-growing segment.
No matter your age, occupation, gender, geography or number of house plants, LinkedIn can be helpful! Here’s how:
- Recording your achievements (unwritten = likely to be forgotten).
- Networking and having the means to keep in touch.
- Store references via endorsements on your profile (hard to fake on LinkedIn as they come from other accounts).
- Acknowledging education providers & staying in touch with alumni.
- Appear in Google Searches (a staggering 57% of employers admit they don’t hire people they can’t find online).
Are employers seeing pictures of you shotgunning beers on Facebook or a list of your achievements on LinkedIn?
Every day, more professionals use LinkedIn as a sales tool. It’s a proven way to get in touch with decision-makers. LinkedIn gives you the ability to search and connect with people in the companies, industries and locations you want to contact.
With this in mind, you want to be able to stand out from the crowd. Here are 3 LinkedIn profile tips to be top of the list of people searched in your industry